Friday, June 21, 2013

Starting Off

A few days ago I encouraged my wife to start a blog, which she did - Food Film Fiction.  I kind of got a bit jealous watching her write and put together these posts so I thought I would start one.  The problem is that I work about 50 hours a week so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to write.

One thing I have been doing though, is listening to audio books.  One of my jobs is pretty monotonous and isolated so I figured "why not learn some things while I work?".  I found that the library has a decent selection of books on tape and even more online that you can be put in a waiting list for.  So every Thursday my wife and I go to books and babies at the local library with our 15 month old and afterwards I browse the audio books for things that look interesting.


In the last month I have read 2 books on business, 1 on money, 1 autobiography and 2 fiction books, which is a lot more than usual.  I'll start by reviewing these.  I'll probably throw some regular books in there at times as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment